The people and teams who make up Plenty are at the core of how we do that. We are an ag-tech company looking for a world-class Executive Assistant to support our Chief Science Officer.
Whether it’s executive recruiting, board meetings, or the next big company initiative or high-profile external press, this role will help ensure the Executive Team is always prepared and ready to drive towards the best outcomes for the company. This is a strategic position that requires someone who thrives in an “on-call” and ready to execute environment.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the Chief Science Officer’s calendar; schedule and coordinate a high volume of meetings with internal and external constituents
- Ensure meetings are happening on time and that executives are where they need to be
- Book travel arrangements and other related logistics
- Handle meeting logistics and provide meeting support (e.g. reserve rooms, greet guests, ensure A/V equipment is in working order and presentations are properly loaded)
- Complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Covid-19 response task force to ensure proper protocols are in effect
- Assist with ordering supplies, lunches, snacks and other office related projects
- Work closely with the Executive Assistant team and ensure coverage if/when needed
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5+ years experience at a hyper growth startup or similar fast-paced environment, particularly in a highly collaborative, cross-functional team setting with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Extremely professional and polished; you will be a representative of Plenty
- Proven track record of partnering effectively with executives/leadership teams
- Ability to see around the corner and anticipate needs or issues before they arise
- Ability to exercise good judgment, discretion and confidentiality
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Personable with exceptional emotional intelligence
- Extremely reliable, highly motivated and resourceful
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude — no job is too big or too small
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and an incredible ability to multitask
- Technically savvy and skilled in MS Office, Google Calendar, Gmail, and Slack
Plenty is here to change the way people eat, making extraordinary flavor and nutrition more available in a way that’s better for people and the planet. We build farms that can put craveable flavor first while delivering exceptional yields. And our produce is always pesticide-free and grown using less than 1% of the land and 5% of the water of outdoor farming.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.