Website Bowery Farming
We’re looking for a talent acquisition leader to oversee all of our farm operations full cycle recruitment as we build and scale farms across the U.S. This role is both strategic and hands-on, as you’ll develop and implement the recruitment strategies both internally & externally while building and leading a small team of recruiters. You’ll build great partnerships across the operations teams and build process & programs in order to ensure we successfully staff our existing and upcoming Farms. We are seeking someone who cares deeply about candidate experience, employment branding and creating & implementing diversity recruitment strategies. You will report directly to the Head of Talent Acquisition and be based out of our headquarters in NYC.
What You’ll Do
- Own the recruitment strategy and execution for our Farm Operations
- Player/Coach; you will hire and lead a small team of recruiters while being a full cycle recruiter
- Design and execute all the recruiting related programs to create the best possible experience from the start of the employee journey (awareness to onboarding), including things like: candidate experience, sourcing, assessments, metrics, interviewing techniques and training
- Partner directly with the Chief Supply Chain Officer and their leaders across the Farm Operations organization to understand their growth plans and acquire the right talent, at the right time
- Partner with the Head of HR for Ops & HR Farm Launch director, you will ensure we are fully staffed with top talent in both our current farms and pre launch of upcoming farms
- Define and track recruitment KPIs and measure recruiters success
- Create recruitment strategies to attract & retain a diverse pool of talent
- Lead employment branding efforts for our Farms
- Lead “Hiring the Bowery Way”, Interview process & training across the Farm Operations
Who You Are
- An experienced Talent Acquisition expert who ideally has worked with large, dispersed salaried & hourly populations (i.e. manufacturing, supply chain, logistics, etc.)
- A leader – you have managed, developed and engaged teams, and you love it
- A recruiter – with strong business and financial acumen – you find the intersections between business & talent strategy
- A doer – you don’t wait, you go
- A collaborator – you enjoy working collaboratively and cross functionally to achieve goals
- An influencer – you are a credible expert in your space
- A clear and succinct communicator
- Process-focused – you enjoys creating and standardizing processes
Bowery’s headquarters is based in Manhattan. We have two farms in Kearny, New Jersey. One farm is focused on Research & Development, the other services retailers and community partners in the Tri-State area. Our third farm is located in Nottingham, Maryland, feeding the Mid-Atlantic region. Bowery Farming products are sold at hundreds of retailers, including Whole Foods Market, Giant Food, Stop & Shop, Walmart and specialty grocers, along with online partners like Amazon Fresh, Hungryroot, Peapod and restaurants, including Sweetgreen. Based in New York City, the company has raised over $172.5 million from leading investors, including Temasek, GV (formerly Google Ventures), General Catalyst, GGV Capital, First Round Capital, and Henry Kravis, as well as some of the foremost thought leaders in food, including David Barber of Blue Hill, Tom Colicchio, and José Andres.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.