About the job
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…We are seeking customer-focused and operations-minded professionals for our Operations Support Associate opportunity. As we launch our Telehealth Operations in the US, you will act as a critical, founding member of the Clinical Operations Support team and will be responsible for delivering exceptional front-line and back-end support to our Members across the US. You will be the first employees in the team, you will wear many hats and will also be involved in challenging projects focusing on customer experience, process optimisation, content creation, training initiatives, and more. If you are an ambitious, adaptable, high-performing individual who wants to learn and grow in a dynamic, fast-moving health tech start up which aims to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every person on earth, then we want to hear from you!
What You Will Do?
- Provide exceptional service via email, telephone, and live chat by assisting with registration, eligibillity, scheduling, and technical issues
- Manage back-end support processes, including but not limited to updating patient profile information and chasing results, prescriptions, and labs
- Ensure all support interactions adhere to regulatory, brand, and support guidelines
- Take ownership of any issues that come your way in order to provide our members a support experience that goes beyond their expectations
- Document and optimise operational processes in order to improve our service levels
- Escalate user feedback to cross-functional teams (Product, Marketing, Ops)
- Assist in all areas that touch operations, including but not limited to: reporting, deep dives, content creation, and training.
- General administrative tasks
The Clinical Support team supports our members 24 hours/7 days a week. Operations Support Associates scheduling will be based on business needs between the hours of 7am – 11pm including weekends & holidays. Your availability will be confirmed in the recruiting process.
What We Are Looking For?
- Avid ambassador that will promote Babylon’s values and missions as the company’s first point of contact to our members
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to engage people of all backgrounds
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability for the members who come to us for help
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities with focus on timely, efficient issue resolution
- Quick learner who is organised, consistent, reliable and with high attention to detail
- Proactive, assertive, enthusiastic, adaptable, and able to give and receive constructive feedback in order to foster a member-first culture of ownership and initiative
- Able to follow all HIPAA rules by maintaining confidentiality and security of sensitive information
- High School or equivalent required
- 1 – 3 years of experience working in a customer-oriented environment
- Computer proficient (simultaneous use of multiple tools and platforms)
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adapt to change in accordance with business priorities
- Interest in healthcare and technology
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Athena Electronic Health Records (EHR) experience
- Background in healthcare, medicine, pharmacy or tech start-ups
Those with medical assistant, pharmacy tech, or nursing training are highly recommended to apply!
- Competitive compensation, including shares package
- 401k’ with employer matching contribution
- Benefits include medical insurance, vision, dental coverage and PTO
- Dog-friendly office and a casual dress code
- Incredible growth opportunities with a global healthtech startup with a meaningful mission
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.At Babylon, we have Power of Diversity groups (PODs) to drive positive engagements that create and foster a diverse and inclusive environment and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates.Our mission is to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every person on earth. Diversity and inclusion play a key role in helping us bring this mission to life and create a true sense of belonging for all.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.