Website George Thomas
George Thomas is working in a retained partnership with a Multinational Chemical Company that services multiple markets including Personal Care, Life Sciences, and Industrial.
We are actively recruiting a Customer Qualification Specialist (EMEAI). This is a brand new role and it will play an integral part in the EMEAI team.
Location: France – Ideally close to Paris
The Customer Qualification Specialist will report directly to the VP, Regulatory, Product Stewardship & Quality. Responsibilities include:
- Works with sales team and customers to accelerate conversion to the company’s products
- Engages directly with customers to understand must have quality assurance/regulatory requirements as well as segmenting customers according to product quality assurance/regulatory requirements
- Educates the sales team on what is feasible for customer quality assurance requirements according to customer quality assurance segment
- Participates in customer audits
- Understands basic regulatory requirements for the region for each market segment and collaborates with business teams to support market expansions and new product introductions
- Working knowledge of applicable Regulatory and Industry requirements, standards, and guidance such as IPEC, ISO, FDA, EMA, TGA, ICH, and PIC/s.
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor preferred, or education coupled with quality/regulatory certifications
- Experience with & understanding of Quality Management in the chemical and/or life sciences industry
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience is desired.
- Previous work experience with chemical management regulatory bodies.
- Fluent in both English and French
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.