About the job
The world needs our help. By 2050, there will be 9 billion people on the planet with less arable land than ever before. We need a solution to cultivate more using less and define the future of farming for generations to come. At AeroFarms, we are on a mission to do just this, growing the best plants possible for the betterment of humanity. As we scale to new locations around the world, we are seeking a Custodian to report directly to the Reliability Manager. Join us as we take vertical farming to new heights for the planet and people everywhere.
- An incredible ‘change-the-world’ company with the eyes of the world focused on our success.
- A team of motivated, intellectually curious individuals to support you.
- The backing of some seriously impressive firms including Goldman Sachs, IKEA, Prudential, and other leading venture funds.
Under the direct supervision of the Reliability Manager, the Custodian is responsible for following routine farm tasks according to AeroFarms’ Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Grounds-keeping- Including but not limited to landscaping, trash removal.
- General upkeep of the property.
- Internal Facility Work- trash removal, sanitation common areas.
- Cover facility sanitation when that person is unavailable.
- Assist maintenance crew when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to read, write, understand, and speak basic English (required)
- General work experience will be considered in place of manufacturing experience. AeroFarms training provided.
- Be able to work in a cold environment (<38F) for long periods
- Availability to work one weekend day: Saturday or Sunday.
- Ability to respect and maintain confidential information
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to lift, push, or pull up 75lbs
Wage: $12.00/HR., paid weekly (Benefits eligible effective 1st day of employment)
Shift: 6:50 am ‐ 3:30 pm
Required: Must Work four days during the week between Monday ‐ Friday and one weekend day, Saturday or Sunday.
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.