Website CubicFarm Systems Corp.
About the job
At CubicFarms we believe in the power of technology to feed a changing world. We actively seek talented people who want to make a difference in the ag tech space by bringing creative ideas to life and leaving an imprint in a healthier, more sustainable world. If you are enthusiastic about joining a dynamic and innovative company on the leading edge of the ag-tech revolution, we invite you to apply!
CubicFarms (TSXV:CUB) is an ag-tech company providing automated growing systems for fresh produce and nutritious livestock feed. CubicFarms offers turnkey, commercial scale, hydroponic, automated controlled-environment growing systems that can grow predictably and sustainably for 12 months of the year virtually anywhere on earth. The company has sold and installed systems in Canada and internationally, and continues to grow a global pipeline of prospective customers. Visit us at www.cubicfarms.com.
THE ROLE: COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
The Communications Manager for our fast-growing technology business will be a self-motivated communications manager with experience managing both internal and external business communications. The ideal candidate is eager to develop content that helps to build our brand recognition while also implementing communication processes to improve our content development efficiencies and results. Top candidates will be skilled with proven results in creating content that engages customers and employees while also balancing communication that informs public company shareholders on material news.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications (or a combination of Marketing and Communications education & equivalent experience) is required.
- Seven (7) years of experience working in communications and marketing.
- Experience leading and/or implementing corporate communication change initiatives.
- Experience in technology, agriculture, of indoor vertical farming environments is an asset.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess
- Experience creating targeted marketing content that generates measurable ROI
- Experience writing and managing investor relations content, press releases and materials
- Demonstrated ability to use PR, IR, Website, BLOG and social media channels to effectively deliver marketing content
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, you simply don’t tolerate “typos” or incorrect grammar
- Ability to adapt to shifting timelines and project priorities as needed
- Thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial minded, start up environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm to roll up your sleeves and write about a company making a true impact in the world
What Will You Do
- Write content for all marketing, sales, and customer facing communications
- Work with Investor Relations to write and release effective investor communications
- Collaborate with creative services team to create communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand recognition and customer satisfaction
- Write copy to reinforce brand strategy for company website and marketing channels
- Work with internal departments to create innovative and effective employer brand communications
- Manage internal and external communication projects to ensure content is effective, publication-ready, high quality and on timeline
What Cubicfarms Offers
- Flexible Work Environment
- Career Development Opportunities
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Engaging Employee Wellness Program
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Casual Dress Code
- Competitive Paid Time Off
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CubicFarms is an equal opportunity employer is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We encourage applications from all qualified and enthusiastic candidates. CubicFarms is a growing organization in an emerging industry that will provide the right candidate with significant potential for advancement in the Ag-Tech space.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.