Founded in 2015, &ever GmbH is an international indoor vertical farming company based in Munich, Germany. &ever combines the latest findings from agricultural and plant sciences with the use of the most modern methods of automation, state-of-the-art user interfaces, machine learning, IoT, and climate control, in order to grow delicious, 100% pesticide-free salads locally and sustainably all year round to offer to their consumers.
About the job
We are looking for a creative and analytical Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) that lives and loves the cutting edge of growth marketing but also has the brand front of mind. This person will be responsible for scaling current channels and generating new opportunities to grow our indoor vertical farm business including but not limited to product marketing, demand generation, content marketing, branding, public relations, analyst relations, channel marketing, marketing analytics, and events.
As a member of our executive team reporting directly to the CEO, the CMO is responsible for the company’s core marketing strategy and shares the responsibility to drive company profitability.
What you’ll do
- Develop a strategic brand marketing, advertising, and public relations plan for &ever’s customer base
- Develop and buildup a presence for the &ever brand on social media
- Develop and deliver customer presentations and business reviews to positively shape customer strategy and provide insights and solutions for profitable growth
- Lead product marketing and management to support bullseye product strategy
- Support cross-functional development of sales plans, strategies, objectives, policies, and procedures for &ever
- Continue to expand knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Be a brand ambassador and live the &ever values
What you’ll need
- 8+ years of experience in marketing leadership roles, including experience scaling a growing team, supporting C-level executives, and driving company-wide marketing strategies in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Visionary with a driven personality, not only highly analytical and strategic but also creative and hands-on in nature
- Pragmatic problem solver with the ability to digest complex problems, make recommendations, and develop practical solutions and actions
- Fast-paced, passionate self-starter who is self-directed and able to executive independently
- A great eye for branding and creativity, and strong performance marketing & analytical skills
- Able to identify upcoming trends and drive innovation
- Excellent English and German skills (both written and spoken)
- Clear, effective communication skills and experience in a collaborative environment
- ROI-driven approach to marketing and strong attention to detail
What we offer
- You will find a team that relies on your experience and wants to successfully develop the company together with you
- We offer you the freedom to further develop your personal success story
- Working with an international team of experts who will support you from day one
- High-end work environment with best in class tools
- We offer flexible working hours, a competitive salary, and truly entrepreneurial incentives, vacation time, healthy salads, herbs, and more…!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.