***As part of the Farmer-to-Farmer Consortium, this assignment is made possible through USAID funding. In accordance to USAID guidelines, any candidates submitted for consideration under this project must have a valid US passport or Green Card.***
- University degree in Agriculture, Food Technology or some other related topic.
- At least 5 years of experience dehydrating fruits and vegetables.
- Experience dehydrating most or all of the following apricot, peach, plum, fig, persimmon, apple, pear, tomato.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word and Excel
- Available to travel Summer 2020
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.