Join us for a FREE virtual 3-hour workshop on urban farming March 15th at 5PM where you could learn about the basic skills needed to run a successful urban farm!
During this time, we will discuss:
- Farm design
- Farm management
- Farm operations
- Farm Economics
- Revenue streams & selling product
Some of the necessary skills to create your own urban farm include:
- A strong work ethic and being able to take initiative
- Enjoying physical work outdoors
- Organization & time management
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
- A passion for sustainability & food production
This workshop is hosted by the Food Eco District (FED), in collaboration with TOPSOIL. Additional presentation from the Young Agrarians’ Vancouver Island Land Matcher on land access & the BC Land Matching Program
Reserve your spot below!