Topics covered include:
- Understanding your physical space
- Picking plants you’ll love to grow AND eat
- Planning for an unconventional plot
- Design with nature in mind
- Building community through food production
All those registered for the event will receive the workshop recording and accompanying PDF, regardless of whether or not you can attend the event live.
Accessibility: This workshop is by donation and open to the public. The workshop will be given in English via Zoom, but unfortunately will not include an ASL translator or closed captions.
Lettuce Harvest operates on traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the Coast Salish peoples–Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), Stó:lō and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) and xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) Nations.