The demand for food production is growing proportionally since the world population is expected to reach 9.7 billion in 2050. The question is how the agricultural industry is facing their struggles and challenges to provide the world’s food needs in a sustainable way. This has opened up opportunities for the startups in the agritech Industry to help solve problems with food production. The use of technology in the agriculture industry to increase food production with sustainability, efficiency, and profitability, is leasing the way to stop world’s hunger in the next 10 years. In today’s technological trends, the Agritech Industry will look very different and looking to scale from today.
With the summary of the agritech industry in Indonesia above, in this i360 program, we will be deep-diving into the agricultural industry in Indonesia.
Date: Friday, 11th December 2020 at 1 PM
Location : ONLINE SESSION via Zoom
(1) Agriculture and the Modern World : Building a Resilient Innovation Ecosystem for Indonesia
(2) Accelerating Digital Innovation for Smallholder Farmers
(3) Designing an efficient modern farming infrastructure for Indonesia
(4) Success Factors for Scaling Vertical Farming Operations
(5) Supply Chain Transparency and Resiliency: Creating a System to Withstand Future Shocks
(6) Scaling Agri Business – Innovative Access to Finance.