Join us for a roundtable discussion on all aspects of food, from soil to production to packaging and waste. Fabulous speakers!!
Join us for an amazing lineup of pioneers/visionaries who will speak about innovative solutions in agriculture—from soil to packaging. This panel will include:
- Adae Romero-Briones, First Nations Development Institute—native food systems
- Brian Shobe, California Climate and Agriculture Network—regenerative agriculture
- Eric Towensmeier, author of The Carbon Farming Solution—carbon farming
- Mary Kimball, Center for Land Based Learning—urban farming
- Three Sisters Gardens—community farming
- David Baker, ReSoil—food waste diversion and composting
- Sean Eakins, Sacramento Food Co-Op—transportation, refrigeration, food waste diversion and packaging
- Jan Dell, Last Beach Cleanup—solutions for ending plastic food packaging pollution.