This is a rapid pace educational workshop for anyone who wants to start or scale a licensed commercial cannabis cultivation business as well as anyone who wants to get a job working for a licensed cultivator. The workshop is led by experts working in the industry.
NOTE: No cannabis plants, plant material, or products will be used, demonstrated, or allowed in the seminar.
What You’ll Learn
In this comprehensive seminar, you’ll gain essential knowledge that is critical to successfully working in the legal cannabis cultivation industry, including:
State and local laws governing legal commercial cannabis cultivation in your area
State compliance requirements
Fundamentals of cannabis cultivation
The cultivation license application process
Equipment investment options
Best practices for labor and workflow processes
Automation and technology opportunities
Maximizing canopy space and yield (including vertical farming)
How strain name, chemical composition, and genetics impact product marketability
Employee safety procedures and equipment
Cultivation space optimization techniques
Integrated pest management
What You’ll Get
This course will expose you to a broad overview of information that can help you develop a successful commercial cannabis cultivation business or deliver added-value as an employee working at a licensed grow facility. There are several career options that will be available to you after completing this certification seminar:
• Assistant Grower or Cultivation Supervisor
• Audit Manager or Cultivation Inventory Manager
• Compliance Manager or Compliance Associate
• Technician I, Technician II, Technician III
• Delivery Driver
Seminar Registration Information
Registration ends 12 hours before the seminar start time, and all tickets must be purchased through Eventbrite prior to that time. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
Call, Text or Email: email@example.com
General registration: $199
How do I join the webinar and take the course?
This course will be delivered in webinar format using Zoom, a popular video and web-based conferencing tool. You’ll be able to join the webinar via your desktop computer or mobile device.
Before the webinar, please be sure to visit Zoom.us to familiarize yourself with the online tool or download the mobile app from the Apple app store or Google Play.
Additional information about joining a Zoom webinar can be found on Zoom’s website here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004954946-Joining-and-participating-in-a-webinar-attendee-.
Do I get a certificate?
Yes, all Leafy Green Agency seminars include a certificate of completion. Every month, you can expect new material sent to you via email to help you grow and improve your knowledge base. We do recommend that graduates update their resumes to include their most recent certification in the education/skills section.
Does my certification work in other states?
Yes, Leafy Green Agency certifications are accepted as professional achievements/technical training in medical and recreational states. Some states may require additional certification.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You must be 18 years of age
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-563-1457
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Your ticket can be transferred to another date.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, either through the Eventbrite website or by contacting Leafy Green Agency
REFUND POLICY: Attendees can receive refunds up to 7 days before the event start date
By registering for and participating in an in-person seminar, live webinar or online course offered by Leafy Green Agency, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
1) All information presented and discussed during the in-person seminar, live webinar or online course is for informational and educational purposes only and is not nor should it be used as a substitute or replacement for medical advice, medical therapy, or medical counseling.
2) At no time is Leafy Green Agency providing healthcare or medical services or forming a healthcare provider-patient or pharmacist-patient relationship by virtue of your participation in a Leafy Green Agency in-person seminar, live webinar or online course.
3) You agree not to hold Leafy Green Agency liable for any information provided during or through the in-person seminar, live webinar or online course or for any action you take based on the information presented in the in-person seminar, live webinar or online course.