SAVE THE DATE! March 25, 2021 | 8:00 – 9:30 AM Central Time
For the first time in 19 years, WFP Laureates mobilized as a cohort to issue a call for action needed to transform global food systems and work towards a healthier, more sustainable future. A selection of Laureates will discuss the letter and the power of collective action.
- David Beckmann, President Emeritus, Bread for the World, 2010 Laureate
- Rob Bertram, Chief Scientist, Bureau for Resilience and Food Security, USAID
- Gebisa Ejeta, Director, Purdue Center for Global Food Security, 2009 Laureate
- Lawrence Haddad, Executive Director, Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition, 2018 Laureate
- Jan Low, Principal Scientist, International Potato Center (CIP), 2016 Laureate
- Claudia Sadoff, Executive Management Team Convener and Managing Director, Research Delivery and Impact, CGIAR