AgriTech 4.0 explores the wide range of opportunities available through programmes, development, support and investment opportunities, and how new and changing technologies will influence the agriculture environment over the next 25 years providing sustainable food solutions. AGRITECH 4.0 WEBSITE
This edition will look at the strategic context of ongoing and future AgriTech programmes and developments, while also delving deep into the core topics of smart farming, engineering & precision technologies, data science, analytics & modelling, hydroponics, vertical farming, implementing technology on the farm and an AgriTech Technology Innovation Challenge designed for your participation.
AgriTech 4.0 is focused on industry cross collaboration for research and innovation to support the development of capabilities and technology within the agriculture sector. AGRITECH 4.0 WEBSITE
- Day 1 Conference & Exhibition (Virtual) – Friday 29th January 2021
- Day 2 Conference & Exhibition (Virtual) – Friday 19th February 2021
- Technology Innovation Demonstration Challenge Competition (Virtual) – Friday 29th January to Friday 19th February
Key Agenda Focus Areas
Conference Day 1 – Developing Our Approach; Data & Connectivity – The Future of Farming Relies on Connectivity & Data Sharing; Facilitating Decisive Research Into Research Action & Implementation; Vertical Farming & Hydroponics – The Future of Farming or Something of A Moment?
Conference Day 2 – Meeting the Farms Needs for Precision & Smart Technology; Technology Innovation Demonstration Challenge; What Will Tomorrows Farm be Like?
Technology Innovation Demonstration Challenge Areas For Exploration
1. AgriTech Innovation on The Farm – What products, services or processes can be implemented to improve various processes on the farm and in the digitisation of the supply chain?
2. Soil Productivity – How can we protect, improve and enhance our current use and management of soil?
3. Smart & Precision Farming – How can the industry adopt new technological advances to increase productivity and efficiency whilst further protecting the environment?
4. Agri Biotech – What can be done to develop the scientific techniques used to improve plants, animals and microorganisms whilst protecting them all from disease?